Friday, October 1, 2010

My dream when i was a child was im aboe to ride a motobike ! (:
and my dad actually thought me when we were in malaysia ! (Y)
cant wait to go back ! (:

Thing Girls wish Guys knew ;
Day 6 - When she wants a hug , she will just stand there .
- Everytime i sees uue , i feel like hugging uue , i really miss those times ... ♥

Yesterday , cant get to sleep , due to some thinking ... i wonder if i really mean so much to uue , that uue would even give up ? hais ... can i stop all those thinking ? im damn tired alr ... lack of sleep , lace of love , lack of energy lack of everything ! All , i wish is to love someone , care for someone , and someone where i can say my thoughts to , and someone to love me & care for me .. thn is all i wish ... nothing else ... but some stupid fucktard just keep pissing me off day by day ... hias ... put yourslef in my shoe alright ? how i wish u could just stab uue , and uue may go to hell ! *.* okayy .. forget it , lets start with today , lack of time ... hmmm .. okayy m, wake up in th morning damn early agn ... dunno for wad damn reason , thn washe up and met my fellow friends , walked to school ... well , assemble and off to class , was english , super bored manzxc ! went thru comprehension , and thn finished ! was music next , got back our test paper ! how awsomeee ! wad my marks ? fail ! 3/10 :D hahas .. awsomeee much ! kehzxc ! thn , was science , had test , woah .. is so damn difficult , cos i didnt even study for it , not even looking at th paper ! (: okayy , thn , was recess , see miss goh , blah blah blah , many many , nonsence ... hias ... recess ?! gone ! didnt ate agn (: haha . wasnt hungry , and had my daily green tea ! (: aft recess , mother tongue , did test ? not test graded assignmen t, cant complete , cher ask us go home do ... hias .. super lazy , and thn was geography , 6/10 ! at least i passed ... went throught th graded assignment ... thn homed ! hias ... damn super tired , but thn later need to pass osmeone something , and off ! ouut wiff mummy ! goodgirl alright ?! (: (: hahaa ... buhbye peeps ! i needa go alr .. dun miss me alright ? (:

there no point hiding all those ya' know ? this is wad i wan to say and wad i wan uue all to know ... since uue all gave me such a "nice" name ... *clap clap * and "i love it " yaw ? (: thank uue thankuue ... but uue know wad ? think bout yrself wad have uue all done ? irritating ppl , saying ppl , wad if uue were me ? how will uue all feel ? nice ? can uue all dun be such a fdog ?! its seriously pissing me off ! _|_ argggh ! maybe , uue all just hasnt grown up , like primary school kids where they call each oher names ? awww ... how " cute " manzxc ! and uue know wad , uue all damn _|_ , since uue all wan something ... thn start being an angel ... thn aft tat ? devil ! -.- ransaking ppl things ? woah ... did your parents teach that when uue were small ? how polite they were how awsommme !! :D hias ... no need waste my precious time , seriously ... continue saying , i will just pretend uue all are crazy ppl talking to urslef , talking to thin air ... (:


♥ ; Always there for me .. thanks ! (:

ShiXuannn's Darlinggg ;
Buhbye Readers !(:

No comments: