Tuesday, October 5, 2010

(♥) ; I really loves uue , but whyy must uue lidat treat me ? ):


♥ ; Whyy do uue make me love uu so much ? and uue really really disappoint me this time round agn !
argggh ! damn it manzxc ! IHATEUUU ! ): ):

Things Girls wish Guys knew ;
Day 10 - If a girl loves a guy , he will always be on her mind every minutes of the day , even though he flirts with other girl ..
- But seriously , if guys want to flirt , they must have a limt but dun go overbored , its will really hurt a girl damn much ! ): Just like what uue have done ! uue asshole ! ):

Sometime our parent just dun understand us ... but seriously , uue shout at me just because i went to sleep , and woke up and realise i didnt eat dinner and uue shouted at yr top of yr voice ... but pls , its not th fisrt time alright ? im not in th good mood either ... whhy uue can shout at me , but i cant shout back ? if uue really wan me respect uue , can uue please respect me first ? arghhh .. damn ... uue make me slam th door ! UUE FORCE ME ! ): ): ahhh ... i hate it manzxc ! Alrighht ... lets start ... last night , someone called me , and promise me and smething ... but today ? fuck ass ! lie to me ! damn it ): okayy , thn , slept at 2 plus agn ! ahh , wads wrong with me nowaday ): cant sleep !! thn , woke up @ 6 ? wtf ? bathe and pack , aft tat still got 30 mins , so i did some assestment ... guai right ? ohmytian ! hahaha .. thn , went to meet my fren , and off to school ... well , today wad th first paper , and was mother tongue , didnt feel that nervous , not like when i will be having history of math lidat ... haha .. thn we assemble outside class , thn aft tat , went in , for paper 1 ... hmmm .. not bad not bad , wasnt as difficlut as i expected (: thn , went for 1 hour recess .. was so ... okayy , nevermind , and th dumbdumb turtle teacher ! distribte paper so slow , everyone start alr , lefft our class ... thn thn , haiyo .. dun wanna say .. th paper was so damn difficult luh ... th compre i all dunno how do ): sad much ... kehzxc ! thn aft tat , was mother tongue ... nothing do ... damn bored ... walk here walk there .. May & XinPing say me sot -.- lols ... thn , release , and went home straight , for 2 reason ! 1st - i wanna study . 2nd - cos of uue ! stupid ass ! arghhh ... thn , study awhile , thn wasnt in th mood alr ... went to sleep , thn use facebook , and saw somethig i didnt wan to see, sad much ehzcx ! ): alright ... forget it , thn woke up and had my dinner , aft tat , text someone , and use com .. hias .. whyy sehzxc uue lidat ): vehh disappointed lehzxc ! ): seriously , i damn hate this feeling ... forget it , i wanna go study alr , buhbye peeps ! ♥♥ .


♥ ; At time , how i wish i didnt get to know uue at all , dun wanna be back to uue ... ! ):

ShiXuannn's Supermanzxc !
Buhbye Readers !(:

No comments: