Sunday, October 31, 2010

♥ ; ILOVEYOUH TTM !

♥ ; Saw that pretty gurl ontop ? Haha , she's my mummy lehh ! haha

Okayy luhh , let me start off with her first yeah ? Haha , okayy , Mayy uhh ! I may not know what had happen between youhh and him , but cheer upp lehh , youhh seems so stress and emo ever since youhh are with himm , i dunn wann youhh lidatt , i wann th hyper youhh , not th sad youhh , okayy ? So promise me and smile always alright ? Anything just tell me , there are many ppl who care bout youhh , if he bully youhh tell me and XinPing , we will go beat himm upp okayy ? hahahaha ! Kaeyy luhh , just cheer upp okayy ? Hope to be in th same class with youhh next year ♥

Okayy , todayy woke up at around 1 plus , late yeah ... hmmm , replied ♥ text and i went to bathe , thnn , ate and played computer , hmmm .. super bored yeah ! hmmm .. okayy , thnn , during dinner time , mummy asked me what i wanted to eat , thnni sayy wann eat pizza , we went compass buyy thnn went home , aft eating , actually wanted to go escapethemepark halloween , but MaySoh sayy got many ppl , so didnt went , so i was playing with mum handphone , thnn , texted until my phone left 1 bar ): sadd , thnn , affter that , MaySoh & TeoXinPing asked me go down compass dunno do what shit ! hahaha .. so i go los (: SEE I SO GOOD ! <: thnn , went compass KFC met them , talked and lughed many many , stomach problem again ! ): Argghh . hate that , aft that , XinPing went home , and i accompany MaySoh go buangkok buyy food , thn headed home with her (: Pass her father food , actually she wanna send me home , butt thnn got meeting with her Darl (: so i went home alone .. walked slowly ... i saww many cute , happy , sad , awsome memories there ... dunn wish to go home , so sat there where the first "date" there ! haha .. cheh ! I sot liao .. hahas . thnn headed home , but acually , i dunn wanna see that farking arse lorh ! ><



I SERIOUSLY HAD ENOUGH OF YOUHH ! CANN YOUH LIKE QUICKLY MOVE OUT OF MY HOUSE ?! YOUH ARE JUST GIVING ME SO DAMN MUCH TROUBLE -.- I FREAKING HATE YOUH ALOTT !!!!! KNNPCB ! CANN YOUHH LIKE RESPECT ME ? I HAD ENOUGHT OF YOUH , I WUNN SPARE MERCY TO YOUH JUST BECAUSE YOUH ARE A 10 YEARS OLD SMALL KID ... JUST FARK OUT OF MY HOUSE, I COMFIRM WILL ASK YOUHH PAY FOR ALL TH SPOIL YOUHH HAD MADE TO MY HOUSE , EVERY SINGLE FURNITURE & FODD ! _|_



SHERIL ! YOUR BATMANN IS MISSING YOUH SO DAMN MUCH ! SO DO I (: COME BACK QUICK ! HAHA ! . IMISSYOUH <: I WANN ICE-CREAM ! :D



♥ ; Thanks for your text which actually brighten my night (: howw i wish i could hear that from youh every dayy and night <: hahas . ILOVEYOUHH TOO ! <3




Posted by ShiXuannn !
Buhbye Readers !

No comments: