Thursday, September 30, 2010

(♥) ; Every 19th !(:


 ♥Boy , Uuue made me change so damn much ! i miss uue manzxc !

Things Girls wish Guy knew .
Day 5 - A simple 'HI' brightens a girls day .
- A 'Hi' from uue everyday can brightened up my whole day ♥

Okayy .. i slpet late last night ? and woke up damn early today ? woah ... usally woke up at 0630 , but today woke up 15mins earlier , about 0615 ... (: thn went wash up and bathe find something to eat , by the time its ike 0705 , and XinPing text me and so i walk down slowly to meet my fellow friends .. (: heh ! thn went school ... assemble , and off to Library for our IPW ? hias ... THURSDAY ! dead bored .. ! 7 period of form and co-form teacher lesson ... hais... aft IPW , back for english , did ? forgotten , and lazy go remember ... thn went to see miss goh .. blahblahbalh ,,, wad for talk so much ? such a waste of time manzxc ! (: thn off to recess and went to assemble outside class ... (Y) thn was SCIENCE ! arghhh ... sat behind and talk talk talk with MAYSOH ! thn had test and im going to flunk it all ! hahas ... anyhow ... :D thn , aft tat was math ... did , correction , and thn wass lit , did correcdction for test ... i fail my test !!! 7/20 ): awwww ... damn sad , do many correction , hand pain , and thn , it was CD lesson ... dead bored ... so so so sleepy ! D: thn af tschool , stayed back till 0315 for geography remedial ... had an surprise text from [-insertname-] but do uue think i care ? hahas .. cheyy !! :D thn , went home , changed and bathe , and off to compass to meet my feelow frinds agn , to study ! (: and thn till 5 plus , XinPing left , and left me May & [-someone-] thn , May accompnay me go buy food and im off home ! (: hahas .. went my dad shop agn , fell asleep there .. awsomeee! woke me up at 9 plus and went home ... thn  im here posting ! hahas . im sleeping early today agn (: tml is friday ! and and ... 5 more day to exam !!! D: D:

♥ ; i will wait very patiently no matter what nothing can obstruct me ! (:

ShiXuannn's Darlinggg ;
Buhbye Readers !(:

No comments: