Sunday, December 19, 2010

♥ ; Happy 3rd month my dear ... it seems that youhh dun give a damn !


♥ See 2 Chiobu upp there ? hee ~ Sheril & Zoeyy :D

Okayy , firstly , todayy is thh 19th , i feel happy yet dissapointed ! D: Okayy , Todayy , woke upp around 1 plus , woke upp saw message , one text , at 4am in th morning .. shock to see it was youhh yea ? :D Okayy luhh , woke upp , bathe and everything , was hungry ... thnn dunno what eat , lazyy buy and lazyy cook , so i went hungry .. was packing my room , thnn mummy sayy wanna go compass , so i followed , went settle something , thnn went macdonald ate .. homed after that (: tired .. comtinue packing , while texting .. thnn i forget to pack -.- ! so i used computer instead .. thnn now my room is still as messy as ever ! heh ! okayy luhh , thats all luhh , i wanna sleep soon .. i dunno whyy am i crying .. hias .. ): super sad out of a sudden .. okay , no more talking , so byebye ~

♥ My Dear MaySoh !

Hope youhh will be fine when youhh go oversea tml for your match alright ? haha .. takecare and must win uhh ! All thh best (: whenn youhh coome back thnn we go celebrate christmas okayy okayy ? so yeahh ? all thh best and takecare ! ♥ I will miss youhh , see youhh after wednesdayy aites ?

See that gurl up there beside me ? ♥

My bbhyGurl uhh ~ Prettyeh lehh ! haha .. Well , She went to indonesia just now , not long ago lehh ! ); Sad sia .. i will miss her for sure , she's going for manyy days ! D: hias ... Hope youhh would be fine down there , and enjoy yourself okayy ? I wanna meet up with youh very very soon .. i know who's your MrVampy liao ! no point hiding it from me ! haha ! And youhh know what ? im stil waiting for him to text me and sayy happy 3rd monthsary ~ i doubt he remember ! i damn sad youh know ? i cryy youhh know ? walao ~ hias , nevermind .. hope to see youhh soon my dear ! Ily ~ Miss youhh too♥


♥ ; Im so much disappointed with youhh , i dunno if youhh have another someone outside , what youh promise me , youh better dun break it ! hias .. just expecting a text from youhh todayy also so difficult ! D: just a text that sayy happy 3rd month , common , this is not standing strong enough ): youhh always wan whatever things youh wan i give , i buy .. but whyy i wann simple thing like a text is so difficult ?! I swaer i cant hold on alreadyy , i swear everythings gonna end soon , but i love youh no matter what ! (': just 20 more mins , a text pleasae !


Posted By ShiXuannn YourOne&Onlyy'
Buhbye Readers ! (:

No comments: