Thursday, December 23, 2010

♥ ; I mayy not be perfect , but i have always been trying (:

 ♥ ; I shall prove youhh right manzxc !


Okayy , basically , im feeling damn tired todayy , hias .. woke upp around 0730 .. late les .. quickly bathe , pack my things and headed to school , help out at bookshop .. heh , funn yet tired (: hee ~ sure there are damn manyy people worhh .. cos todayy got sec 1 orientation .. but i still mangae thru it (: hee ~ hmmm .. people stop coming in around 1 plus , and went to move here move there , walao .. i swear my back cann break .. home-ed around 3 plus , went bathe and sleep all thh wayy till 7 plus .. woke upp , find somthing to eat ... cheex .. eating ice-cream inn thh end -.- hmmm .. thnn , used com . heh ! Sheril is back liao lehh , imy worhh ~ hmmm ... Saturdayy , out with my dear clique .. Hope t would be a succesful one ... (: Okayy , shall end now yaw ? bye bye ! ><


♥ ; I Love youhh just thh wayy youhh are , i dunno what i did wrong , well , i seriouslyy dunn think this cann go on and last anyy longer ): Hias ... im tired of all this ! ); I gave youhh all my love , but somehow ... , Im alwayss there for youhh whenn youhh needed me , everything seems drifted , please , let's get back to thh past cann cann ? )':


Posted By ShiXuannn YourOne&Onlyy '
Buhbye Readers !(:

No comments: