Sunday, December 26, 2010

♥ ; I swear it hurts alot .. ):

♥ ; Thh best thing i cann always have , is have youhh all as my sisters ~
 I love you all , thanks for yesterdayy (:


Whats with todayy ? My mood was terrible ! ); i cant concentrate on aanything , thanks for thh morning meassage bbhy send me , its like 98765 years , and i finally saw one ♥ woke upp around 2 plus , thnn went to bathe , wash upp everything , went to find something eat , mummy cook maggie for me , thanks uhh (: thnn went to watch disney channel and cartoon network , thnn 5 plus went watch thh champian , channel 8 , damn bored , went eat dinner , and off to watch my cartoon network again .. come thing happen , and out of so manyy months , i finallyy cried again ): But i dunno whyy ~ hais ... i turn off my phone since 6 , i charge my phone now and it turn onn again , spammed with message -.- sorry i didnt reply .. hmm .. just finish eating my supper (: Satay ~ pretty full right now , well , gonna sleep now ,nights ! (:


♥ ; I love youhh damn much , thats thh onlyy thing in mind i wish to tell youhh (:


Posted By ShiXuannn YourOne&Onlyy'
Buhbye Readers ! (:

No comments: