Sunday, December 5, 2010

♥ ; Hurts to see ~


Okayy Okayy ! Hello ~ I tell youhh uhh ! Todayy hor , i wake upp at 10 , but myy ass sister shouting right outside my door ! And once again ! I was being woke upp from my perfect dream , D: i tried to sleep back , but no more ! Cheex ~ i woke upp and scolded my sister ... and she told me was morning call -.- '' thnn went wash upp everything , use computer while waiting for XinPing to wake and do finish her thing , aft that , went compass meet her -.- same same .. She was late again ! ): thnn , we went Mac to have our breakfast , and we both thought no more liao , thnn sayy if thh person dunn wann serve us , we gonna whack thh person ~ Haa ! "funny" aft that , went slack , thnn saw kenny , he go watch match , thnn we also nothing do , so we tag along too ~ *Wink ... thh fusion senior are playying mach , reach there , walk damn far , finally , we reached tampines stadium , went bought drinks and went upp there to sit ~ watch their match , but thheyy lost both , semi and 3rd&4th position , sad much yeahh , aft that , we headed back SengKang and all went home (: i reached home , same thing use computer , after that go downstairs eat dinner , thnn bring niece go playground playy , thnn 7 plus bring her hme bathe , wth , she keep playing withh thh water & im all wet ! -.- fine ~ changed her and i went to use my computer again ! (Y) Myy Computer my life ~ Okayy luhh , dunn wann cock so much here liao , tml have geylang serei match , dunno against what school , got to go liao ... Buhbyeee ~ ♥ 


♥ ; I cannot breath in no second without youhh , Cos i love youhh , Cos i onlyy dream of youhh , Cos i onlyy think of youhh , Cos youhh are my onlyy reliatyy ... ! My onlyy truth ... Thats thh truth , But how do i convince youhh of it ? Thought i should write it onn a mirror , Tell youhh , Tell thh world thatt i have no world other thnn youhh ... That youhh are my universe , My life .. My reason for existence ... Thats how much i know ... Nothing else .... Be my life , My world , Dunn doubt my love for youhh ~ ^^ Iloveyouhhdarlingg :D


Posted By ShiXuannn YourOne&Onlyy '
Buhbyeee Readers !(:

No comments: