Tuesday, December 7, 2010

todayy's derh 7th ..

Common B'girls ! :D Let's do coach proud ! :D
We cann achieve if we believe (;

Okayy , letme tell youhh todayy's storyy , ermm ... todayy , woke upp at 11 plus , damn ! D: Overslept .. thnn , my sist not feeling well , she wann go see doctor , so she went to see doctor , and i gotta stayy home and take care of my niece ? aiyoyo .. she vehh noisyy lehh .. i was trying to sleep , thnn she suddenlyy come slap my face i jitao jump up .. i almost smack her cos i tot is my guailan derh cousin -.- haha .. thnn i went to bathe and get readyy , off to SengKang cc thh moment my sist reach home , reach compass went buyy my cup walker first ... thnn headed to cc :D reached cc , played ball , alot ppl , weather vehh hot !): thnn played and slack all thh wayy till 5 plus , most ppl leave liao , left me , anna & sinping , thnn at there playy card game :D thnn around 7 plus headed home , reach home .. ate maggie -.- pathetic ... thnn thnn , use-ed com ... FB chat with someone ... WTH youhh damnn funny luhh .. fine ~ i wanna go sleep liao luhh , nights people ! .. Buhhbyeee ~


todayys , thh 7th , last night i had a draem , a dream of thh past , excatlyy thh same , hais ... it flashed thru my dream ... i wonder have i leett go of youhh ? Whyy i still draem of youhh ? whyy i still think off youh ? why i still remember this date ? Whyy i still miss our past ? is my heart still with youhh ? i know i had move on, but not 100% of my heart has moved on ! D: Im feeling so bad now ya know ? somehow i know thh past cann never be back , so yea ? i gotta forget youhh , and dunn think bout youhh ~ Im sorry , but i gotta let go , i bet youhh have forgotten me long time ago !ToMyDearBoy : Alrighttt ~ it has reached a stage where im tired ,  but youhh know what ? No matter what i still will not give upp , I Love Youhh ! :D 




Posted By ShiXuannn YourOne&Onlyy '
buhbye Readers ! (:

No comments: