Tuesday, December 28, 2010

♥ ; Todayy was thh best manzxc ! (:

♥ ; My sweetest gurl ~ :D

Hmmm .. sorry sorry , nao i have phone i lazyy on com post blog liaos ~ hehe , okayy , nothing much too .. boring dayy yesterdayy ... nvrm , just elaborate thnn (:


Mondayy ; 27th Dec 2010
Hmmm .. todayy , i stayed home whole dayy again (: woke upp at 3 , thnn went bath , wash upp , find somethign to do .. and time actually passes so fast , well , its alr like 7 plus when i looked thru my diaryy and updated it (: Wow ... there sure is manyy memories yeah ): hmmm ... i cried whenn i read a 5 page entryy , on 14th August 2010 >< Cheex .. i cryy bodoh ~ ! nahh , thats thh past .. forget it (: thnn i updated many many new entyy , after eating my dinner , i packed my room again ... clean liao lehh , thnn , change bedsheet ~ powerpuff gurl ! haa , i know lame , but cute okayy ?! cann glow inn thh dark . thnn , dunno do what crap .. and time passes so quickly .. slept quite earlyy , actually not , off com around 12 and on bed use phone use till 2 plus ;x hehe ~ 7 dayys to my 15th birthdayy ! 8 dayys to school reopen ~ so looking forward to it manzxc ! ♥


Tuesdayy ; 28th Dec 2010
Okayy ~ basically , i slept like a pig todayy , if i didnt set my arlarm to wake me upp at 2 , i think i cann sleep all thh wayy till 3 plus , woke upp at 2 , thnn wash up , bathe and everything ...thnn playy playy phone again .. out to school , met sheril outside school , reach school around 0345 ? went bookshop , thnn headed to hall , thh boyss were having trainin ~ blah blah blah .. training end around 5 plus , thnn , went home , mummy sayy wanna go ikea , so follow , lucky thing i follwed her go (: bought a white colour bed frame queen size bed (Y) im loin' it manzxc ! (: thanks mummy , bought a white colour cupboared to match with my bed ! yes uhh ! my dream room , wait my sister give birth thnnn i cann move in all my bed liao ~ okayy , tml have match against Compassvale Sec , dunn feel like going sia ... hais .. fine ~ i wanna go sleep liao .. nights nights ! :D Enjoyed todayy yaw ? 6 more dayys to my birthdayy ! :D and 7 more dayys to school reopen ~ Woohoo ! ♥


♥ ; thanks dear , for thh text todayy , i didnt know our conversation will last so long (: Well , but i still didnt get to ask what i wanna ask uhh ? ): nevermind .. i will still got a chance (: hmmm .. looking forward to my birthdayy aye ! :D


Posted By ShiXuannn YourOne&Onlyy'
Buhbye Readers !(:

No comments: