Monday, December 20, 2010

♥ ; I guess those girl are tempting youhh .

♥ ; My dear Bbhy girl , have went somewhere far far awayy to clear her mind ! D:
and i miss her , I dunno if she would be back before christmas ..


Okayy , its a fucking boring dayy for me todayy , i stayed home thh whole dayy , cann youhh believe it ? no manzxc ! actually wanna go watch soccer match with XinPing , but thnn aftnoon match cancel , so i stayed home thh whole dayy ! damn >< okayy , woke upp , bathe .. wash upp , playy phone .. thnn turned on com awhile .. aft that , went do some assastment , wanted to go playy bball , but dunno ask who to go .. all not free , hias .. until mummy come back , cook dinner , thnn played with myy little niece .. thh older she gets , thh more she is pissing me off -.- lols .. thnn ate dinner , went use com again .. went out met some people .. lols .. tired .. thnn homed aft that .. ate again .. omg ! imma pig manzxc ! hmmm .. bathe , and im here using com , well , dunno where to go tml .. hias .. hope there is something to entertain me tml yaw ? buhbye ~ i wanna go orh orh liao .. nights nights :D I hope i will be able to meet youhh tml ,it has been weeks ever since i saw youhh , i miss youhh , alot alot ! ):


♥ ; Whyy cant we be like thh past ? And whyy must youhh be so cute ? its impossible for me to ignore youhh (':


Posted By ShiXuannn YourOne&Onlyy'
Buhbye Readers !(:

No comments: