Thursday, December 9, 2010

I love youhh ~



Buhhbyee girls ! i laeving Singapore soon , Sorry XinPing D: i leaving last min comfirm going oversea so gotta pack my things thnn cannot go watch match with youhh , sorry sorry ! ): next time thnn accompanyy youhh watch other match okayy ? hehe ~ takecare yaw ? :D I will tryy buyy something for all of youhh if i sees any okayy ? byebye for now ~

Okayy , this shall be myy last post before i leave for malaysia ? going attend wedding dinner and take studio picture ! :D Awsomeee ~ thnn thnn , i will be awayy from Todayy till Mondayy ! So yea ? bye and takecare :D

okayy , todayy woke upp , around 11 plus , got readyy for training , thnn mummy told me we leaving earlyy , thnn i said wth ? i heven buy my nessesaryy clothes for wedding dinner and studio pic but leaving liao ? So instead , Mummy bring me go do myy hair treatment , thnn buy clothe and shoe and off home , pack myy bagg , and i will be leaving at around 8 or 0830 , hmmmm .. so yeah ? i will miss youhh guyy , and i might be able to use computer there .. really hope so barhh ... ohhmyygod ! buhbyee ~ haha .



Sherill uhh Sheril ! I going oversea soon liao luhh , must help me update myy blog uhh ? okayy okayy ? i will tryy buy something back for youhh if i got time to shopping okayy okayy ? i will takecare , dunn worry ! :D So yeah ? bye for now ! Loveya ~



Darlinqq ; heyy heyy ! takecare of yourself yaw ? haha , dunn worry for me , i will be back soon uhh ! :D hehe , so yeah ? byebye (: LoveLove youhh luhh ...


Posted by ShiXuann YourOne&Onlyy'
Buhbyee Readers ! (:

No comments: