Friday, December 3, 2010

♥ ; No Matter What Others Sayy , Youhh are Alwayys My Sweetest ! (:

♥091110 :D

Okayy , lett me start , todayy woke upp at 0715 , went to bathe and everything , thnn mummy make breakfast for me , my head still hurts and im coughing my throat out ! D: okyayy , went compass met fellow bballers , and we headed down to serangoon , walk all thh way to Zhonghua sec , playyed match inn their indor court , thnn we lost thh match , 75 ~ 24 D: sadd much .. thnn we headed to nexx serangoon new mall to eat lunch with some bgirl , some cgirls and coach .. thnn after that , we headed down to tamp to watch boys match , congrats to cboys , theyy won , thnn , we headed home after that :D okayy luhh , reach home , damn tired , use comouter , thnn ate dinner , went back room , from 7 fell asleepp all thh wayy to 11 plus D: didnt see deardear♥ text , thnn wokr upp thnn reply :D shock to see him text me , so sudden , (:okayy luhh , wann go watch my show liao ... buhbye readers ! :D


♥ ; No matter what ppl sayy , youhh will alwayys be my sweetest alright ? (: thanks for being byy me whenn i needed youh , thanks for being byy me whenn in sick :D Iloveyouhh ~ missyouhh luhh ~ <3


Posted by Shixuannn ! ♥
Buhbye Readers ! (:

No comments: