Thursday, December 16, 2010

where are you cheeky girl? (:

SUPERBATMANZXC FOREVER.
-
heloo readers. booo! <: its me! im making a surprise update fr my bbgurl! pssstt... don think i donoe you go malaysia okay. i know everything! ^^ yeees, of course. without her asking me to update her blog, im takinggg my initiative to updateee! imma responsible gerl. hehehe~ you see, she just went off to malaysia, nw she is going off again. ): sad okay? we didnt get to spend much time together! im so sorry! and worse, im leaving on sunday night. )': goshyyy~ yesyes. in my blog, i've stated tht im gonna be away. yes, im going to be away. as, im feeling dwn. and i wont be blogging in th meantime. let me tell you this, if shixuann knows tht im downn, due to something, she's gonna be shocked! bcs i know she doesnt wants to see me sad D: bt, life. there's so many challenges tht we have to go thru. ): wht cn i do.. * sigh * yes, she told me. on th 14th too, tht's when her Batman series ended. i feel so sorry fr you, bt uh. 14th is jus an unlucky num fr us. )': no matter wht, ill always be there for you. sweeety! go and listen to Who Is - Bruno Mars. yes, when you listen to this song. ill swear you'll cry. tht's wht happened to me, i've been listening to this song th whole day, and i cried. (': hahaha~ tht's all. shixuan do come back faster. and update! :D ill miss you, and cyberworld. (':

No comments: