Monday, September 6, 2010

 
10 / 06 / 10 ; My only love (:

" Scatter me across the sky ,  i'll shine whole night and just like a star and i'll end up falling for uue "
i have alr fallen for uue , but i dun wan to fall away from uue ...

 hellos readers ! :D how are uue guys ? (: hahahahaha ... im feeling so damn terrible , headache .. ): hias ... okokayy , lets startt ... today mrning , i woke up at 10 plus today to take care of my niece cos no one at home ... thn 1130 my sister came back , thn i went back my room to sleep (: slept till 2 plus and i woke up ... lols ... was vehh hungry , went to brush teeth , thn went to cook maggie to eaaaat ! so pathetic right ? neeed eat maggie ... nvm nvm ... aft eating was like 4 plus alr , i eat so damn slow , thn no wan was at home , so im all alone , took my laptop to the living room , turn on television , lie at there to watch tv and use computer ... && im watching CARTOOOOON ! lols .. and someone say me childish -.- lols . is really no show to watch los ... aft tat ... 7 plus , went compass point to meet mummy , thn we went jean yip salooon cut my hair .. and like wtf ? so damn expensive...cut till  so ugly , espcially my fringe .. ): so suckish .. i hate it .. waste money ... tthn went to eat .. thn my head suddenly damn pain , thn faster go home and sleeep ... tireeeed ! hias // ad and .. im seriously missing someone right now ): ):

ShiXuannn's Lovess ;
BuhBye readers !

No comments: