Tuesday, September 21, 2010

(♥) ; 19th September 2010 - 2020hrs !(:


" uue doesnt even give a damn to me ! "
dun claim that uue are my boyfriend ! )': damn hurting uue know ? ): 

okayys .. hello humans ! im back to posting agn (: hmmm .. okayy .. how great .. last night was waiting for ♥ message ! but comfirm fall asleep alr ): thn i just went to sleep los .. hais ... ): sad sad .. nah... it okayy , im use to it alr .. thn thn , mornig ♥ text me , normally at 0706 but i tot he wun text alr , thn he surprisingly text me at 0715 (: nah ... forget it .. so i just went to school los ... (: nono .. i went to met XinPing & gang ! hmmm ... thn walked to school ... reached school saw May & ShiTing (: thn went parade square ... lalala ... first period was PE , ran outside for half round , and thn , went back school to play captain ball ... weee ~ ! firstly , we played against , our own self , thn aft tat , we played wuth E5 thn 1T8 ... lols .. got a gurl damn drama , damn funny .. i laugh till my stomach damn piain -.- lols .. aft tat , we went back for math lesson, i did my math re-test (: thn was recess , went to see miss goh .. blah blah ... damn bored .. tml got meeting ... ): eeeee ... hevent do wad dumb dumb thing for mr leong ): nah ... it okayy .. thn aft recess , was geograpy , thn lit thn mother tongue ... awww .. damn damn tird luh ): aft school stayed back for oral awhile , thn went to eat with May , XinPing , & Adeline ! (: lols .. and and , when walkng out ♥ talked to me manzxc ! kehzxc ... nvm nvm ... im just crazy ... lalala .. thn went compass ate long john , actually i wanted to eat , but i dun have enough money -.- neh ... its okayy , thn aft tat , XinPing & Adeline went for training , and i folloe May to buy mooncake and went to MaySoh house ! lols .. thn watch tv awhile , we decide to go buy ice-cream and go my house eat , thn we went buangkok there de 7-11 find , but dun have , so went NTUC buy ^^ hahaha .. thn went my house .. lols .. my sister go steal my ice - cream eat ... hahas .. hagen - daz !! (: lols .. thn  thn , i show my sister "her" photo , compared to XinPing , she said XinPing more pretty ! hor May ? hor ?? (: hahaha .. thn thn , May suddenly sot agn ... thn i accidentally elbow her head .. thn she went to complain to her "darling" !! lols .. thn later she went to elbow my nose ! wtf ? damn damn pain , i ketp sneezing .. lols .. thn went she left , i carried my lil niece down , to send May to bus stop , thn i went home .. lols .. thn thn , i ate dinner , and im here posting ^^ hahas .. and im tired now , i wan to sleep alr ! night night ♥ Buhbye peeps ! (:

thanks for your care and concern

ShiXuannn's Darlinggg ;
BuhBye Readers ! (:  


No comments: