Thursday, September 2, 2010

" Im losing to someone like her , someone whom i always hate "
i know im not a good girlf ; im a FAILURE ! )':

things went out fine in th morning ... but in th afternoon , everything seems chaos ... thanks to my lil niece who enlighten my day ... i love uue girl ... but my tears are still beyond control ... sometimes , thing arent easy to control ... i tried everything , and i wanted to give uue my best , but uue just took me for granted , maybe like was she said , i dunno everything yet .. but by wad i know , im losing to someone like HER ! a bitxh , (really no offence , but she just kept disturbing me ... you shucks !) but uue rather go to someone that doesnt give uue everything ... everything that i gave up just for uue had gone WASTED )': W.A.S.T.E.D .... Pherhaps or maybe aft all this ... i wun trust a person so easily , cos all they know is just hurting me ... i know , i can stand everything ... cause i kept it to myself ... when my heart hurts it dosent mean anything ... but th thing is , i love uue ... and all i need is uue ... but i bet uue dunnno anything at all ! )'; I shouldnt cry over spil milk ... if tat is was he wan , thn maybe i shall let it be ...

ShiXuannn's Loves ;
Buhbye Readers !

No comments: