Saturday, September 25, 2010

(♥) ; 19th September 2010 - 2020hrs !(:


♥ ; Uue made me cry agn and agn , getting hurt agn and agn ,
if uue shall made this desision , im speecless ..
wad i could do , is just let uue go ... im sorry ):

Maybe , today just isnt my day ... hias ... how i wish i could just end my life now , feeling so horrible & terrible !! argghh ! first , last night , midnight , my fever suddenly went up till damn high , my parents chua tio , actually wanted to go hospital , but end up went 24 hour clinic , went to take my injection and off home to rest , thn woke up damn early , cos i cant sleep , vehh xinku , replied ♥ text , he woke up at around 1 plus , thn he text me , by th time , im alr outside ): mum bought me out .. i say dun wan , but she say just go , so i follow , thn went cut hair ! damn it .. its getting worst , but i think this time round was much more better thn tat ime , wanted to rebond , but i feel so sick , scared awhile cannot take it les ... so rather not ... arghh , feeling so sick .. thn recieve a msg from ♥ , and my mood totally ruin .. so i stay calm .. it okayy if he dosent text me ! hahahas . thn went celebrate my Uncle's birthday , went to eat sakura. .. damn it ! i have no appetite , damn waste money , thn didnt text ♥ , all the way until im home ... thn out of a sudden i feel like studying , so i went to study , thn i suddenly recieved a text from ♥ , a damn shocking one ... thnthn , im seriously speechleess , if wad uue say is true , thn good for uue , but uue better not lie to me ... nvm .. uue slowly think about it and tell me ... argghh ... my fever went up agn ... wtf ? hias .. i seriously hate this feeling manzxc ! ): feeling so damn terrible now ... icantfuckingcontrolmytears ! ): awww ... i wan go rest ahd stop all those thinking alr !! buhbye peeps ! ):

ShiXuannn's Darlinggg ;
Buhbye Readers ! (:

No comments: