Friday, September 3, 2010


" We think about it , dream about it , lose sleep worrying about it . When we dont have it we serch for it , and when we discover it , we dont know what to do with it . We fear losing it . It is our source of plesure and pain but we cant predict which will be from one moment to the next . It's a short word , easy to spell , difficult to define, and ... , impossible to live without "
wad was it ? It's L.O.V.E !

Well ... nothing special today ... not cos of my report book & those dumb dumb books under my table ... i wouldnt have gone to sch , to make myself suffer so much ... my mood is so fcuking not good , my my head is hurting like hell ! arghhh .. last night down with fever & flu , had a sleepness night ... i really wonder , do i have to suffer so much cos of him anot ? i dun think its worth it ba ... Im so freaking tired in school ): i keep feel like sleeping , but i just cant .. head hurting so freaking much luh ): hais ... thn after school didnt follow XinPing they all go eat , im sosososo sorry ): lols .. went home .. told mum , thn she ask me go slp .. she go take medicine & buy food for me ... thn i sleep from 2 plus till 7 plus , damn damn tired luh ... hias .. woke up , still have no appetite to eat ... hais .. hasnt ate dinner since yesterday .. or maybe i didnt ate the whole day yesterday , & i ate today during recess only ... arghh ... im feeling so horrible now ): ): someone .. save me leh .. hais ... 

im not for uue to play , not for uue to cheat ... i say tat i change means i mean it ... but uue just dun understand me , uue dun give a fcuking damn to me ! uue knoe ? im human and i have feeling , so do uue correct ? thn whyy must uue lidat ? hais .. vehh vehh disappointed with uue luh .. hias .. im not fo ruue to play & throw , is for uue to keep and love , since uue dun appreciate me , thn i shant cry over spil milk & try to let uue off slowly .... )': 

" The weak can never forgive , forgiveness is the attribute of the strong "
im not tat strong to accept the fact .. 

ShiXuannn Lovesss ;
Buhbye Readers !

No comments: