Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Th smile uue get when uue are out of love ...

Well . It's like 2.00am , and i cant get to sleep ... hais .. things running throuhg my mind ... this shall be my first post , and tml , i will post agn at 11.11 pm (: at night ...

today marks th day 7th September 2010 , shall i say that today is our fourth or our first ? through this journey , uue impact me th most , uue teaches me the most , uue make me so hard to let uue go ... and i just dunno whyy ... memories struck me agn ... ermmm .... okayys ... th first time when uue know me is when uue fist talk to me and i treated uue like a stanger , but slowly , uue kept talking to me .. and we became frens ... until , when i was with another guy , i started to feel down everyday due to his cruel cursing ... i was sad , and uue saw and uue calm me down and started to cheer me up ... as time past , i got to know uue more , and th another guy started to get jealous and misunderstooded , and th journey i had with another guy has ended ... even though i cant let him go but i did , a few days later , uue asked tat question , and i rejected , as i was really down , but uue didnt gave up , th next few days uue kept asking me , and finally i accepted , and our journey started ... 7th May 2010 . <3 . We dont text each other every day , every mins and every second , if uue ever does , its at night , and just a few ... we does not talk on th phone ... all this continues ... but ... aft some times all this stops .. no contact no nothing ... But yet ; our journey still continues for months ... We dnt meet each other , but we met by lucks ... and uue sent me home everytime uue sees me ... going places to have talks , sending uue back home is always my pleasure ... having h2h talk makes me get to know uue even more & what have uue been thinking ... we went out tgt 10/06/10 (th day i will never forgets .)and everytime i sees uue i just melt and feel damn secure ... times past .. an horrible incident struck us ... and this cause us to seperate for 15 days ...  in this 15 days , i didnt stop missing uue , i didnt stop thinking bout uue ... nothin about uue have gotten off my thought .. cos i just cant .. and tears down everyday during this 14 days , until the 15 day when i was about to gave up , i tot myself to be brave and wanted to speak up to uue ... and on 7th August 2010 ; you were mine once agn ... wad uue told me tat day rally made me so damn happy and so touched ... i really didnt know uue  suffered so much ... poor thing ... aft this inccident , i raelly changed , and i really changed , everything ... EVERY SINGLE thing , just for uue , i learnt my mistake tat i cant lose uue anymore ... but recently , bad luck strucks agn ... uue said to me " uue hated me , uue didnt wan me in your life ... yes , i shucks ! " and i didnt know for wad godsake reason ... Well ... i did so many things , and this is my ending .. all this is just a game that uue had played ... really hope uue "enjoyed" it ... uue said during those days uue suffered .. yes .. indeed uue " SUFFERED " all those were just plain lies ! ): ): uue said uue only wanted to take revenge ... how great .. ): uue lied ! uue lied to me , my heart , my everything ! Uue played my feeling ... Maybe ... i will let uue played till the end and i shall pretend that nothing happen , since im alr hurt ,, i shall let uue continue hurting me ? .. i will wait for uue to make an end if uue really wished ... cos i just cant let go ...

Boy ; uue thought me how to be strong , uue thought me how to be patient & uue thaught me wad is love ... even though i know uue wun be reading this , but this is wad all i wanted to say .. but no one is by me when im feeling down , cos they think i shall just let him go ...

thanks to someone who have always been by me , using all kinds of things and words to cheer me up , but end up im always scolding uue and everything ... im sorry ..

Thanks Readers ....

No comments: