Wednesday, September 15, 2010

We are Awsomeee :D ! ♥

" You are th super worst guy i have ever seen ! "
i hate uue ttm ttc ! ><

okayys , lets start ? today , woke up @ 0645 , went to wash up , thn thn , toilet were all occupy ): damn ... im moodless today ... so i used th toilet at 0705 , i took a quick bathe , and tie my hair , done by 0715 , thn quickly pack my thing , lols . damn late liao , thn i ran down , but end up , XinPing they all left les ... thn i walk alone tto school ): lols .. thn saw them at outside 1N7 waiting for me ? i dunno (: thn went parade square to assemble (: alright , first period was Art , teacher didnt came , so we draw about our fantasy (: i drew micky & minnie in disneyland ?? lols . i know damn lame -.- nvm .. thn thn , was maths , damn bored ): lols .. thn see miss goh ... alright ? recess time was cut down by 15 mins -.- thn aft recess , went back classroom .. thn , was D&T , went com lab do th thingi ? thn aft tat , went back class for History .... bored bored ... release late ? lols .. aft school .. *skip skiip * went ssp @ 3 plus at 1E2 classroom .. alright .. ! i was doing my work at fisrt ... thn aft tat , i start walking around and i wasnt doing my work alr (: (: hahaha . went out of school at 5 plus , went bubble tea shop ... lalala .. im busy thinking of something myself , thn they say i emo-ing , cos im sitting far away from them -.- thn went home at around 6 plus , reached home , went my sister room to see if my little niece was at home , but today , she didnt laugh and smile like normal , she kept crying instead ... and i somehow feel like cring too ): ): sad uue know ? hais ... thnhn , i went to my room , thn kept thinking , thn now using computer , watch televison and texting th violent guy & that kuku guy (: (: i have no appetite to eat ... ):

Whyy do uue seriouly make me hate uue so damn much ? Whyy ? i cant bare to hate uue too , but now i really must , i really didnt know wad i do wrong to uue ya' know ? im th one who gave up so many things just for uue ! and thn uue accuse me that im th one flirting , im the one who dun love -.- i think uue are th one luh ! im seriously not a toy for uue to play , if uue really dun like me tell me luh , there are manny ppl outside waiting luh ! ><''
sometimes , i think that being single i so much better ... so uue guys , stop all those , cos my answer to uue all will always be no :D really sorry if i said words that really hurted uue all :D Sorryyyyyyy ... 

ShiXuannn's Loves ;
BuhBye Readers ! (:

No comments: