Sunday, September 19, 2010

(♥) ; 19thSeptember2010 . 2020hrs !

♥ You are really my everything ..

its my second post , there is really sometime i wanted to say ...
so this bout my dedication so some ppl , hate keeping it to myself (: hahas .

" Love is hard to explain , uue can never stop yourself if uue really that person .. "
and uue know wad ? i think i had fall for uue !

to someone : lols . i think only when uue read thn uue know who uue are , 3 months ago , somthing happen , and uue knew bout it , so uue text me and chat with me to offer me with your help ... im really touched ... (: thanks .. uue confessed , i reject , uue smile to me and say its okayy , yes , i cried , cos i know how uue feel ... time passes , many things hapen , your good point and bad point are seen by me , i tried forgiving and forgetting bout everything , but there is still something i cant forget ... how uue lied to me , uue treating me good , i know , i can see ... but when that person text me dosent mean i klike him right ? i stop being frens with uue not cause of him ! i text him one day only okayys ! pls stop it .. im really damn pissed off alr .. hais ... thanks for cheering me up when im sad , thanks for making me smile when i cry , thnaks for being with me when i need uue ... all th best in everything , i believe there are still many girls out there so much better thn me alrught ? im sorry , i think we cant continue alr ... ): sorry . ♥ (thanks for your carebear ! )

tobatmannn : maybe , at first , i thought it would hard for me to forget uue aft all those memories uue gave me .. but uue know wad ? im wrong ... i told uue i had change , but uue dosent believe , and i was told uue were playing my feeling only .. damn hurt uue know ?! hais .. im really numb by all those hurting alr .. i dun remember everything tat we done and we gone to ... uue are my worst memories .. but i shill need to thanks uue for the 1st 2 month uue have gave me ... really appreciated , forget uue and move on with someone who can give me wad i wan , treat me like their everything ! ♥ sorry for everything , for the sake of my best fren i will have to forget everything bout uue ! (:

toallmygreatestfrens : especially XinPing , May & many more ... being there by me when im in doubt , and give me support when i need some , making my laugh and smile with them when im sad , wipe my tears away and telling me everything would be fine ... thanks gurls ! greatly appreciated ♥♥

toass ! (: : thanks for cheering me up 5 days ago , when something i didnt wish to happen actually happen ... thanks alot , uue actually manage to make me smile , i shall let uue lit up my pathway and lead me through (: thankthank alot .. i will stay strong .. (: ily

life is really hard to predict , sometimes uue wish things would never happen , ,but it still happen in the end .. i manage to hold back my tears , while thinking back and typing , but aft i re-read everything , i still cant control my tears ... im really sorry , i cant stay strong everytime , there is always time we will be weak ... (':

Thanks for reading readers ... i will be fine soon (':

No comments: