Saturday, September 18, 2010

Jasmineee & ShiXuannn ♥

" Sometimes , not everything can forgive and forget ... "
pls be yourself alright ?!

Hmmm ... okayys , im starting to get bored so i shall post now , actually wanted to post at night aft i come home (: but i shall do it now .. alright , lets start (: erm ... woke up at 7 plus , went to bathe and use come , thn 8 plus , went out meet someone ... thn 2 ~ 3 hour , im homed ! just nice , mum went out , so went home to sleep , thn about 12 plus , (♥) texted me , thn i replied , thn ♥ reply damn damn slow , i fell asleep agn , thn 2 plus woke up , saw ♥ text me 4 time , but i didnt reply , still missed call me ... thn i woke up and said sorry .. hahas .. thn im awake ! due to th revonation upstairs ! damn damn noisy -.- plus those quarrelling outside my room -.- ... damn noisy los .. thn turn on comuter and use , thn im hungry , so ask mum to cook for me ! she actually cooked nuggets for me only ... 20 over , thn she expect me to eat finish all -.- , but i ate  only , jiu cannot finish alr .. hias ... thn went to play wit my lil niece ♥ hahas ... thanks for making me smile agn , i really love uue manzxc ! hahas . thn went back my room to revise my work .. and now , im watching tv , plus blogging & texting ♥ , and and ♥ just work uppp ! (; 3 hours didnt reply my message .. nvm nvm .. hahas // must be damn tired aft studying too .. thn thn now hes out .. and adn , im going out at night too ♥ hehehehe // i think i gotta go get ready alr .. (: buhby peeps (:

Something , when uue do something wrong , uue will allways try every ways to change , but instead , uue didnt change , but uue did it agn , you just dunno what is love , when uue do something worng , uue should not give all kind of excuse saying uue are not worng , and kept argueing , but instead uue should just say sorry , when something did not happen before , dun lie agn telling me all th false fact ! its damn irritating luh .. now uue cuse th trouble , there is no way , i can ever forgive uue alr ... im sorry , i think everything just end today , right now ! . you know yourself ! fml ...

ShiXuannn's Loves ;
Buhbye Reders ! (:

No comments: