Saturday, September 4, 2010

Can uue please stop running in my mind ?


" Love is what makes you smile when you are tired "
uue didnt make me smile , but sheding tears and worrying everyday .

hias ... my head hurts alot this morning , woke up at around 12 plus or 1 ... thn drag myself to toilet to brush teeth and wash up , thn aft tat lied outside living room sofa watch tv , thn mum ask me to eat my breakfast plus lunch together ... so ate a little no appetite )'; thn thn ... continue watch tv & fell asleep , thn mum woke me up and eat medicine , took temperature ... 38.0 ,, thn aft tat used com for 30 mins , cannot stand it thn went to sleep agn , woke up replied text , bathe agn and had dinner .. aft i finished my dinner , turned on computer & now here ... hias .. my head is hurting agn & im so coldddd ! lols . wanna go hide under my blanket & sleeeeeep ! <: hias ... thats all .. i didnt step out of home a step .. how cool .. really hope i would recover soooon ... im feeling terrible );

how awsomeee uue are ? uue hurted me just too much , and i shouldnt have know wads th fact behind all this , because i just cant accept it , and im feeling to depressed now , when i tot of wad tat person had told me )': im sooo depressed !!! ><''

ShiXuannn lovesss ;
Buhbye Readers !

No comments: