Monday, September 20, 2010

(♥) ; 19th September 2010 ; 2020hrs

I wish i could Rest In Peace -.-

" I may be strong sometime , but there are at times where im weak . "
dun always think im stong , pls , im also human ! can uue all shtop being such a dog ?!?!

hias ... when will exam come and end ? im seriously damn lazy to studyyy ): im dying soon ! awww .. hias ... no matter wad , we must always perservere ! >< lols ... last night , slept before 12 , cool right ? lols .. ♥ asked me to sleep early , must listen ! imma a good gurl .. neh ... crap , today woke up danm early , also dunno whyy , thn went to bathe , i took my time ... lols .. i was expecting ♥ message but dun have , hahas , its okayy ! thn went to meet XueQi , cos XinPing wan go meet someone ... lols ! thn walk to school with XueQi , meet SherYee outside , walk in and saw him ! ohmytian ! hahas . nvm nvm ... thn went wait for XinPing , at water cooler , damn long luh ! -.- , thn we walk straight to parade square .. asemble , thn went back class for lesson , dunno which fucking dog ! fucking kuku ! love my table so much is it ?! always push fall my table -.- .. FML ! _|_ wadever luh ! ass ... damn fucking hate ppl with 5 years old IQ ! grow up luh ! was science first ... thn was history & maths ... lols .. woah .. for math test , i got th fomular and answer , but end up , keep deducting marks end up left 3 marks out of 11 -.- damn it ! thn went see miss goh .. talk to us awhile and we were dismissed ! (: awsomeee !  woah .. ♥ send me a message which is so distruptive ): damn it luh ... make me almost cry ! but it was just a prank ! lols .. i wish uue wun do it again alright ? (: damn hurting ): thn went parade square assemble after recess , th weather waas damn hot agn ... bbq alr luh ): thn went back class , was english , literature , thn mother tongue ... lalalala . aft school went compass eat .. neh .. lazy elaborate , thn went home damn early , sister damn shock agn ... ask me whyy so early reach home ... awww ... and my lil niece is waiting by th door for me .. how sweet worh ! (: thn went back my room , waiting for ♥ text until i fell asleep ): awww .. so sorry manzxc ! thn woke up , replied text , on com , thn was ask to eat dinner ... thn finish eating , text ♥ , thn he sae wan go do something , thn 1 hour later , ♥ text me back ... thn now long ago , ♥ said he not in a good mood , dun wanna text , but not long ago , change his mind agn -.- lol .. dun think too much luh .. cheer up manzxc ! i will always be there for uue alright ? (: ♥

at times , i may be really strong at th outside , but at the inside , im shattered into million pieces ): aww .. uue really hurted me damn much manzxc !

Be my supermannn ♥

ShiXuannn's Darlingg ;
Buhbye Readers ! (:

No comments: