Saturday, September 11, 2010

I cant see my eyeee ! :D

" To love is nothing , to be loved is something , to love and to be love is everything "
if uue only love me , but i dosent , means we does not fit to be tgt . so sorry (:

okayy , lets start (: today , i woke up at 3 plus (: Vehh late right ? i know i know (: Pigg ! lols ... woke up replyed text and mummy ask me wake up eat lunch w/ my aunty , cos mummy cookking ... so woke up and eat ... blur blur ... lols .thn used com , thn eat , aft eating , went back to use com agn , and thn , aft tat , went to watch tv ... from 4 plus till 7 plus , thn mummy say going punggol park there , lols .. " my house " ... went to eat western food (: aft eating , went walk 1 round and thn aunty send us home .. hahas ... today super duper boring , school going reopen soon ): dun wish to go sch , need wake up early , have so much homework , got cca ... lols .. wadever .. damn many hatred about school ^^ no choice .. hahas .. nvmind ... tats all for today , i wanna go watch my television alr .. waiting for text (: " awsome" lols -.- Buhbye , i will post agn tml (:

And and uue know wad ? yesterday at sentosa i hurted my leg in de sea , and and , aft i kept playing in th sea when my leg is still bleeding , cause it so be swollen now -.- lols ..


ShiXuannn's Loves ;
Buhbye Readers ! (:

No comments: