Sunday, September 12, 2010

You are always my smile , but i think , not for long ...

" Uue are too awsome for me "
ily :D

helleooo humans ! (: hahahah ... erm ... today is a bored , painful , tired and fun day ! ): lols ... okokay , i will tell uue th reason along th ways ^^ hmmmm ... the reason im bored is cos , i today actually woke up at 3 plus and actually i was suppose to wake up at 11 , as i had a sleepless night last night , which cos me to cant go plaza sing , which me and my mummy plan to go yesterday , as it was quite late and she gotta come back early (: soooo , its smehow quite bored ... and and ... on friday , when we went to sentosa , i hurted my second toe nail , but despite th injury , i still continue playing in th sea , and it cause infection and cause it to be swollen ): thn i dunno wad stupidsmellydumbdumb medicine to cause it to hurt so damn fcuking much ): *ouch* it hurts all the way from i go out until now ): hias .. i wonder how i wear school shoe tml ... therefore , tats whyy i say its painful day ! ): tired ? lols ... last night , i used com till 4 or 5 plus thn i went to sleep , thn i was force to wake up early today , cos my mummy afraid i cant sleep tonight (: lols ... so im so tired ! (: okay ... uue know whyy is it fun ? lols .. cos i actuallyinamillionyearonceinalifetime helped my father at his shop ^^ lols .. fun ... didnt take money from them , cos im not so bad , their hard earn money , i helped them cos they are busy ^^ lols ...im a GOODGURL :D  just now went rivervale mall , saw XinPing & Ben.S and at compass saw TaiWee and Ben.A (: hais ... so now ... im going off to pack my sch bag , iron my uniform ... and and ... sleeeep earllyy tonght ~! (: hahas . Buhbye !


i dun wish to go sch , cos i dun wish to see uue , im afraid i cant control myself  ):
"SOMEONE" ; you know wad ? im really speechless , even though i told uue how i felt bout uue , but uue have no reaction to it , i told uue you are not my type , i dun like uue , but uue smile to me and say its okayy , uue would wait ... hais .. so guilty , dun wanna see uue lidat ): and i didnt mean to say all those too ):
ShiXuannn's Loves ;
Buhbye Readers ! (:

No comments: