Thursday, September 9, 2010

My wonderful Girls ^^ .

" Faith Makes all things possible . Loves makes them easy "
uue seems to make everything difficult for me ):

hmmm ... okayys , lets start (: before my 11:11 and i wanna sleep early ... tml nid wake up early ... lols . kah , wadever .. sheeh .. laets start , today woke up at 1030 , bathe & wach up , thn went to pack my bag and got ready to leave , actually wanted to leave at 1130 , but it seems so early , so drag here drag there ... keep walking in and out of the hse for many reason , thn i finally walk out of my hse and went down @ 1145 (: i take a slow stroll to sch back gate there to meet those basketball girls (: lalalas.. kehzx .. thn when everyone arrive , we set off , took 85 (: reach navel base at about 1250 , but our match was suppose to start at 0130 .. lols .. nvm , went there , wait for ppl change and we are off for our warm up , when we finish our warm up , the c - girls were up first (: lols ... congrats , the won the match , next was our turn ... blahblahblah... wasnt in a mood , lols ... my mind was not in the court ... when i wasa playing , i was thinking outher things .. blahblahblah ... dun wanna say , will make me keep thinking ): thn thn ... we lose ... aww .. its okayy girl , we sure will win our match against peihwa on this coming thursday ^^ dun worry ... hahas ... aft match , we walk to cheers , bought things , and me . Yoey , KaiYing , YiJie & Angeline took bus 965 back to Seng Kang interchange (: hmmm ... thn , they went to eat and off i went ... home ! (; lols ... reached home , quickly chiong ! ... bathe and everthing ... and cab down to plaza sing for my movie ... lols ... and and uue know wad ?!?! the taxi fare cos me $18 damn dolar ! lols .. nvm nvm ... went for my movie , " the grown up " sickening show .. so damn "dirty" luh ... but im also laughing my ass off .. damn damn funny ... i was late for that show about 20 mins ): always lidat ... nvm nvm ... thn thn , aft th show , took mrt back ^^ hmmm ... i hate tat stupid ppl tat keep give me " JIAOBIN " (: i slap him alot of time ... so poor thing uh (: ssad luh .. hahahaha ... okokay , stop all those crap ass ... and i shall sleep early , tml needa go celebrate Rachel Soh's Birtthday ... Weee ~! at sentosa ... i wannnnn go sunnn tanning !!! (: lols .. kehs .. stop th crap , buhbye peeps (: nights !

i miss my 11:11 by 3 mins ): hahaha ... BYE !

ShiXuannn's Loves ;
Buhbye Readers !

No comments: