Sunday, September 19, 2010

(♥) ;

I wonder whyy this take so damn long to upload -.- hahas .

hey humans ! last night i slept at 0430 just to accompany someonee , good right ??!  but thn hor ... when i kept falling asleep that person must call me to wake me up .. sad much right ?! lols .. nvm nvm .. (: hahas . thn today , was being woke up at 11 plus , thn went to bathe and everytihng, mummy told me was attending a wedding ceromony , but end up is my cousin 1 year birthday party .. lols . went to hire for a taxi , and bout 30 mins later , taxi came ... and is tat kind of damn expensive taxi , but no choice , rushing , so we boared th taxi and headed to newton ... went to her condo ... it is so damn awsomeee ! ♥ i love it , th moment i step in , th lobby waas like officfe llidat , thn went up to 6 floor , it was a pool side party ! and damn damn awsomeee ! how i wish i could stay there ... hahas .. comfirm damn expensive des , thn aft tat , wanted to go united square shopping , cos beside only , but grandma following us home & my lil niece is sleepy , lols ... and adn , i went into th baby pool woth her & im all wet -.- how great .. ♥ text me ? lols .. reply slowly , cos im busyyyy ! hahas . thn awhile later , about 0345 lidat , we call cab , and cab home ... lols .. they cater th food is damn disgustin luh -.- lols nvm ... thn , im home now ... lols , ♥ is proberly busy now ?nah ...  dun care , im going out with mummy agn soon ... (: hahas ,,, buhbye peeps ! i will update soon (:

wads wrong with uue ? did i offend uue ? well , i think uue always think uue are right , thn im always wrong ... when uue said something hurting bout me , i just kept quiet and pretend nothing happen , but when i said uue something not that offensive , thn i get curse -.- wtf luh ! damn hate uue !

hias ... so many family problem ... i really dun wish to have this kind of things happening uue know ? ): whyy must our family fall apart ? whyy ?? whyy others can live happily but i cant ? hias ... but im also actually the biggest cause in all those  ... im feeling so guilty ... they didnt left me , cos i was only 2 that time , they think now im much more independent enough so they ask me for th choice ! hias .. thn , if tat day , i didnt went to tell my mum what happen , my mum and older sister wun fall aprt , they didnt even talk when they saw each other just now ... damn guilty uue know ?? ):
but daddy , would uue just change for th sake of me ?? sometime , i dun even wish to stay at home uue know ? even though its my hme ! my cousin is damn fucking guai lan luh ! not even his house , wherreever i go in th hse he would scold me and curse me , if i scold back , we will start fighting , which i always lose to him -.- thn when i tell ny parents bout this , i always th wrong one , and they always help him ... wtf ? sometime how i wish im not in this family, feel like running out of hme , and dun wish to stay home all the time , whenever im at home , i go inside my room and lock myself inside until dinner time or wadever .. and only goes out when nessesary ... hias .. i hate it ttmttc ! )':

ShiXuannn's ;
Buhbye readers ! ♥

No comments: